Thank you for reading this Exerpeutic 1000XI Heavy Duty Magnetic Elliptical with Pulse Review. Most elliptical machines are hit or miss but the Exerpeutic 1000XI Heavy Duty Magnetic Elliptical with Pulse is a fine example of one that can be affordable yet functional. It is designed for optimal cardio workout so you will get some really good resistance without compromising safety and stability. It also keeps a good track of your progress so you can adjust the settings or your workout plan accordingly. To learn more here is a quick look at the main pros and cons of the Exerpeutic 1000XI Heavy Duty Magnetic Elliptical with Pulse.
If you had to pick just one elliptical machine for your cardio workout then the Exerpeutic 1000XI Heavy Duty Magnetic Elliptical with Pulse is the definitive choice. It has all the features you need and a sleek, easy to store design that is both competent and durable. It offers a lot of tension to really give you a good workout session and it does all this quietly and peacefully, allowing you to focus on the moment to burn those calories and get fit.
[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”left” asin=”B005OU4E62″ cloaking=”default” layout=”top” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”bushmfitne-20″]Exerpeutic 1000Xl Heavy Duty Magnetic Ellipticals with Pulse[/easyazon_block]
Cardio is always going to be a part of any regular workout routine and the Proform 505 CST Treadmill can make that part of your physical activities all the more enjoyable. The basic design and the features included all work towards one goal – optimal cardio that gives you the best results and the experience of being on the road while in the comforts of your home. It does this through three main aspects:
- Freedom to adjust the machine according to your needs and wants
- Features designed for comfort and safety
- Auxiliary features to make the exercise more enjoyable
- So what do you get with the Proform 505 CST Treadmill? At first glance it looks like any regular treadmill but almost immediately after stepping onto it you’ll realize the major differences that include:
- Space Saver Design – this treadmill easily folds vertically, allowing you to store it anywhere you want.
- ProShox Lite 3 Cushioning – a lot of people suffer from knee injuries when running and jogging and this is because of the shock the knee joints have to work with. This feature is added not only for comfort but also to protect your joints from shock impact and pressure.
- Compatibility with iFit Live – so long as you’re connected wirelessly you can use the Proform 505 CST Treadmill to download maps, workout programs, and monitor your progress through the iFit network. This works great with the already included 15 workout apps.
- Dual-Grip EKG Heart Monitor – these handlebars not only function for support but they also monitor your heart rate, ensuring that you are in the right training course that will optimize results and keep you safe.
- Quick Incline – with a single touch of a button you can control the inclination to go from 0-10%.
- Built-In Sound System – plug in your iPod or MP3 player and lose yourself to the music.
[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”left” asin=”B0048HS02G” cloaking=”default” layout=”top” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”yourid-20″]Proform 505 CST Treadmill (2014 Model)[/easyazon_block]
Is It Worth Buying?
When it comes to treadmills, the Proform 505 CST Treadmill is king of the hill, especially for treadmills within the $400-$700 price range. You wouldn’t expect much from an affordable device but the Proform 505 CST beats all expectations. This is one treadmill definitely worth investing in.
[easyazon_cta add_to_cart=”default” align=”left” asin=”B0048HS02G” cloaking=”default” height=”28″ key=”small-light” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”yourid-20″ width=”120″]Proform 505 CST Treadmill (2014 Model)[/easyazon_cta]